How do you get your wife on board?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stan, I can only think you are a spam poster, there is nothing remotely beneficial about these "investments." If you would like to actually provide proof, or even a structured argument, it would at least not sound so fishy. The fact that you are only on this site to argue about "this particular investment" is also a very big red flag (especially since you haven't offered any real information).

I haven't read this whole thread so forgive me if I am out of centext here...

But have you proponents of this scheme ever considered that if this is such a great investment they why does the principal (or master partner) need you ?

Same reason the punk needs the 14 year old girl. :)

MasterBlaster, the CEO is a former pastor. I know, I know -- red flag. He says he started HEIR because so many families in his congregation were fighting and divorcing over finances, so he thought he'd start something that would alleviate that problem. He's obviously making money by bringing other peoples' money to the projects he's affiliated with, but it would stand to reason that if the projects fail, people will talk and he'll lose potential new members, and existing members will stop investing.

Anyway, went to Indigo and bought two books that were recommended. I've got alot of reading ahead of me!

Thanks for everyone's input!

Do you know anything about Alberta politics Finance Dude? Do you know the names Klein and Manning? Maybe you need to stop spreading your spam and scam of putting someone down simply because they don't abide by your outlook and ideas.

Uh? F-D may not but I do. Don't forget Aberhart.

Note that SPAM and SCAM only differ by one letter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom