Votes: 4 13.3%
  • S&P 500 at 200

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • S&P 500 at 100 or less

Votes: 12 40.0%

• Total voters

Culture

Recycles dryer sheets
How low will the S&P 500 have to go before the mortgage brokers and real estate agents are placed against the wall :D?

We the people voted in the politicians. Maybe put ourselves up against the wall ;)

We the people voted in the politicians. Maybe put ourselves up against the wall ;)

No doubt that there is plenty of blame to go around.

While I am definitely tongue-in-cheek in my poll, there is no doubt that the people can end up "against the wall" as a result of a severe financial crisis. the French Revolution, for example, started as a financial crisis.

Last edited:
When I get up in the middle of the night, I usually run into a wall...does that count? :p

No doubt that there is plenty of blame to go around.

While I am definitely tongue-in-cheek in my poll, there is no doubt that the people can end up "against the wall" as a result of a severe financial crisis. the French Revolution, for example, started as a financial crisis.

Does this mean we'll be getting cake soon? Mmmm, cake....

It will shake out. People are still working, still moving around, getting transfered, graduating college, retiring, etc. and will still buy and sell houses. Ya gotta live somewhere.

Despite the doom and gloom people these days are remarkably comfortable and stable in their lives. It's hard to get motivated for a revolution when you're still eating three square, have central AC, a car in the driveway, and the latest X-Box title loaded up.

To quote Marie Antoinette "let them eat cake" but we all know what happened to her.

We the People don't have the guts or the will to revolt. In fact, Americans are more likely to blame themselves rather than the guilty.

Maybe we'll line ourselves up and deliver an auto coup de grâce.

We the People don't have the guts or the will to revolt. In fact, Americans are more likely to blame themselves rather than the guilty.

Why would I want to revolt? I have it really good :)

I think I'll stand on the sidelines and enjoy my life...to each their own....;)

I guess the question is: is there any integrity left any where in the world? With out any integrity anywhere from the top to the bottom I'm afraid we are in for a long hard spiral down. Sure hope I'm wrong on this.

We won't know because "the revolution will not be televised" - Gil Scott-Heron

Back
Top Bottom