How to cut your food bill by 90% and FIRE even quicker

chinaco

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Sorry about this. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: I know this has been posted before, but it was inside another topic. It is a hoot. Some people will do anything to get themselves on the New TV!

Monkey Chow Diaries. Take a look. Funny thing is this guy seems deadpan serious.

http://www.angryman.ca/monkey.html

The click to Youtube did not work for me... I had to search on Monkey Chow Diaries.

I prefer to nosh on the free handouts available at the grocery store. Prepared fresh daily!

Reminds me of the "Winalot Diet"

I have a Labrador retriever. I was buying a large bag of Winalot at Tesco and was in line to check out. A woman behind asked if I had a dog? On impulse and thinking it was a stupid question, I told her no and that I was starting the Winalot Diet again.

I added that I probably shouldn't because I had ended up in hospital last time, but because I'd lost 50 pounds before I awoke in an intensive care ward, with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms, I was willing to try it again.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your trouser pockets with Winalot nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry and that the food is nutritionally complete, so I was going to try it again.

I have to mention here that practically everyone in the queue was by now enthralled with my story.

Horrified, the woman asked if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no. I'd been sitting in the street licking my balls when a car hit me.

I'm laughing so hard I feel guilty - I just gave each dog a small piece of my NY strip I just brought in off the BBQ. Eating and reading this forum - like 'other' types of multi-tasking could be dangerous.

heh heh heh :D

Back
Top Bottom