I have a new idea for cyber currency

Cpadave

Recycles dryer sheets
It is called poocoin. The number of such currency will be based on the total amount of poo I can produce in grams over my life time. This can be verified with DNA test if necessary. As I get older, I might produce less as my metabolism slows down. I see no difference between this idea vs what is currently out there :):):)

I can not believe governments around the world have not put a stop to this insanity.

That gives new meaning to the saying "Money is like manure: it needs to be spread around, if you put it in one place it stinks"

It's bitbabies for me, bitcoins safely sewn inside beanie babies. You could tear one open to check but doing so renders that bitbaby worthless. There's a bitbaby of each Fed chairperson, but I'm partial to the Alan Greenspan model. The sky's not the limit on these!

From a recent article I read, 55% of bitcoin is mined in China. I doubt China would ban it. This is nothing but legalized gambling and tool for criminal.

My point was just because something can be produced in limited quantity it doesn't make it valuable.

Back
Top Bottom