Interesting quote......

RockOn

Full time employment: Posting here.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking for itself." - A.A. Milne

Opening up on the Forum? :)

"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority. The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority. The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking for itself." - A.A. Milne

Meaning = If someone doesn't agree with you they = this :)

I think we can all agree on that!

I think we can all agree on that!

Meaning = If someone doesn't agree with you they = this :)

No, try this.. If someone doesn't fall in line with the majority view, or even the minority view, they might be adding something of real value. I like that better. ;)

No, try this.. If someone doesn't fall in line with the majority view, or even the minority view, they might be adding something of real value. I like that better. ;)

I like my way better ;)

Back
Top Bottom