Jan 28 interview with James Grant by Amanda Lang

haha

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Interesting that some of what he predicted has already happened in the last month.

CAD had increased from 0.72 to 0.74 along with the oil price increase.

Snippet please?
Just delete the post if you don't feel that enough has been given. I am not planning to sit there with my steno-pad and take down quotes.

Just delete the post if you don't feel that enough has been given. I am not planning to sit there with my steno-pad and take down quotes.
??

I was referring to the post prior to mine, which at the time was just a "naked" link. Big Hitter has kindly added a brief explanation which is very helpful. :)

It was my bad for not posting a snippet. I edited it.

??

I was referring to the post prior to mine, which at the time was just a "naked" link. Big Hitter has kindly added a brief explanation which is very helpful. :)
Whoops, sorry about that. I thought you needed direct quotes, not just a summary.

Ha

Last edited:
Thanks for the post. I enjoy hearing what he has to say.

I subscribed to Grant's Interest Rate Observer a couple years ago. He's a very " out of the box" commentator, with very interesting observations. His investment ideas, not so timely. But maybe they will work when the Central Bank experiment/party ends.

Back
Top Bottom