Kayne, keeping up with the Kardashians

I truly resent the fact that some portion of my consciousness is devoted to being aware of these people's existence.
+1000. I see a headline about this idiot now and I quickly move on to the next story. What a pathetic individual.

I truly resent the fact that some portion of my consciousness is devoted to being aware of these people's existence.

That's a really good reason to turn off the news and talk shows/morning shows, and not read the newspaper!

Maybe someone should take up a collection and send Kanye through Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace class....

There is a GoFundMe page set up for him. It had collected $279. When I last looked.:dance:

I understand but I always like to see how these things play out. Who knows, someday I could become a famous black rapper, just one option available to those of us who are FIRE.

You could do it, but you should probably change your name to franye.

I don't think that people with only one name are worth discussing unless they found a religion or equivalent.

Threads merged - same topic and links.

... Who knows, someday I could become a famous black rapper, ...

Who knows, maybe you were born a famous black rapper?

BTW, I also know near nothing about any Kanye/Kayne/Kardasian people. They probably know as much about me as I know about them.

-ERD50

Is anyone else here as disappointed as I am that these people had to be mentioned on this website at all?

OK, I think we all get it. The guy is a classless piece of sh.. Moderators please shut this one down.

OK, I think we all get it. The guy is a classless piece of sh.. Moderators please shut this one down.

LOL why? lighten up guys. With all the other news I get bombarded with,

Isis
stocks going south
Donald fighting with the pope, Hillary and the rest of the merry gang
Daily murder count in Philadelphia

I have no problem using Kanye, Kim and Beyounce for a guilty pleasure of laughing at their stupidity.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom