KB

Martha

Moderator Emeritus
Congratulations on the retirement KB, you are doing just what I want to do. I spent the afternoon digging in compost and moving some plants. Great fun. :)

Had to start a new thread. No reply function for me on your thread. :confused:

KB,

Moving from CA to FL would require a minor adjustment to the climate. Have fun.

Spanky

Re: No "reply" on KB's ER announcement

Martha said:
Had to start a new thread.  No reply function for me on your thread.   :confused:
I couldn't find a "Reply" button on KB's "Pulled the plug" thread either.  What's up with that-- is that a user setting or is Dory trying to tell us something?

Congratulations KB! I hope you have a great retirement! I hope to get there someday!!

Dreamer

Martha said:
Congratulations on the retirement KB, you are doing just what I want to do. I spent the afternoon digging in compost and moving some plants.  Great fun.  :)

But officer, it's for my glaucoma... :police:

Re: No "reply" on KB's ER announcement

Nords said:
I couldn't find a "Reply" button on KB's "Pulled the plug" thread either. What's up with that-- is that a user setting or is Dory trying to tell us something?

same here.

Anyway congrats to you KB.

Enjoy your new found freedom.

MJ

Thanks all. Sorry about the missing reply button. Maybe it's not allowed as a function of my settings.
Who knows......Or maybe I'm in THs group for some strange reason, I wouldn't call myself a high volumn poster though.

Martha, you should look into the Master Gardener program if they have one in your state. (I'm thinking it's too cold to have one year around).

Yes, I know there will be a climate adjustment going from CA to FL. I'm going there again this summer, and will start regularly spending time there next year. If my finances greatly improve, I supose I'd stay here and visit there often. I'll just have to see how it goes.

KB said:
Thanks all. Sorry about the missing reply button. Maybe it's not allowed as a function of my settings.
Who knows......Or maybe I'm in THs group for some strange reason, I wouldn't call myself a high volumn poster though.

No, your thread got locked. The icon currently looks like this:
normal_post_locked.gif
indicating the thread is locked.

I don't see why it would be locked, but either you or dory36 locked it accidentally I imagine (I don't read or post with an admin account, so I didn't do it). Open the thread, scroll to the bottom and there should be a lock/unlock button.

EDIT: Almost forgot: CONGRATS!

I wouldn't know how to lock it. Maybe Dory is playing again.
I'll see if I can unlock it...

Thanks BMJ. What happened to the wiki wiki..

KB said:
Thanks BMJ. What happened to the wiki wiki..

Got bored of that and went looking for "feeding bear" pictures. Then I remembered Binky and the Australian tourist. He has her shoe in his mouth in this shot. (She got away with a broken leg and minor injuries...she hopped two fences to get that close to the cage.) I can't believe how hard that photo was to find, and it's a pretty crappy photo at that. I recall seeing color video footage, but I sure can't find it now.

It looks like you got your topic unlocked. I expect it was an accidental click. (Heh, you posted while I was typing this sentence. Still think it was an accidental click.)

Best of luck with your retirement, KB.   May it be incredibly active and healthy.

Back
Top Bottom