Kemper Insurance?

Henry Lili

Recycles dryer sheets
Anyone have insurance through Kemper? If so, any issues or problems?
I'm considering making the move.

Sent from my LGL34C using Early Retirement Forum mobile app

Don't know anything about them but I did a Google search and it looks like they are a California-based company that sells to higher risk individuals?? Sounds expensive. Anyway, wouldn't you want to go with a broker who can shop around for the lowest rates?

I am working with a broker who gave me Kemper. They are not the same outfit you found on Google. They are based in Chicago. And, no , I am not high risk. Just the opposite. Not tickets, no claims on auto or homeowners, and 800+ credit score.

I am working with a broker who gave me Kemper. They are not the same outfit you found on Google. They are based in Chicago. And, no , I am not high risk. Just the opposite. Not tickets, no claims on auto or homeowners, and 800+ credit score.

Oh I see now. Actually the same organization but the California Kemper is one of their divisions for higher risk customers. Sorry no direct experience with Kemper but sounds like you're going the right route. Might just want to see if you can find some online reviews on claims service, etc.

After a 1997 tornado in Pennsylvania, one boarded up house had this spray painted on the plywood. Kemper insurance, day 7 no adjuster. Our Erie adjuster was on scene day after tornado and issued a $2000 check in case we needed money. Big difference in service.

Stuck with Erie. Kemper's financials are scary. Small company. Thanks for the input.

Back
Top Bottom