Kiyosaki is at it again!

d

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
"So how can I say that the market is crashing even if it continues to go up?"

"When my book "Rich Dad's Prophecy" was released in 2002, most financial newspapers and magazines trashed it because I discussed a looming stock market crash. Ironically, much of what I predicted in the book is coming true earlier than I expected.

On Feb. 27 of this year, a 9 percent market sell-off in China sent ripples of fear through stocks markets across the world. In the United States, the Dow's one-day plunge of 416 points was the steepest decline since the market opened after Sept. 11, 2001."

S&P 500 in 2002: ~1000
S&P 500 before the Feb 27 2007 "crash": ~1450
S&P 500 post-"crash": 1436

:confused:

The guy is a menace to society - a prognostician that twist the facts. In 2002 he said there will be a crash (of course with no time frame) and then when we have a blip - oh, there it was - even though the market has bounced right back in a matter of weeks! JoJo

Let me go on record right now with my prediction.... the U.S. stock market will drop by at least 10 percent. I guarantee my prediction will come true, just wait. ;)

JustCurious said:
Let me go on record right now with my prediction.... the U.S. stock market will drop by at least 10 percent. I guarantee my prediction will come true, just wait. ;)

I can beat that prediction. We'll have at least a 12 percent correction. I'll even tell you when it will happen. It will happen after this bull market ends but right before the next one begins.

He is stating that the value of the market has gone down because the dollar has lost value.

fluffy said:
"When my book "Rich Dad's Prophecy" was released in 2002, most financial newspapers and magazines trashed it because I discussed a looming stock market crash. Ironically, much of what I predicted in the book is coming true earlier than I expected.

On Feb. 27 of this year, a 9 percent market sell-off in China sent ripples of fear through stocks markets across the world. In the United States, the Dow's one-day plunge of 416 points was the steepest decline since the market opened after Sept. 11, 2001."

S&P 500 in 2002: ~1000
S&P 500 before the Feb 27 2007 "crash": ~1450
S&P 500 post-"crash": 1436

:confused:

Im almost tempted to get the book him and Donnie wrote....

hahah!

Ah ya I made a funny :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom