LBYM.. and then some.

RonBoyd

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Yes, that would be cheaper than wearing men's underwear, which isn't really made for female body shapes anyway.

Now I could re-use a teabag once, and have, but twice? No way. At that point, might as well give up and use another one.

If he was really frugal he wouldn't drink tea at all - just tap water.
Geez, I was afraid I was the only one thinking that. Bernstein claims that tea & coffee were originally foisted on Britain just as a way to find [-]ballast[/-] a cash cargo on the India/South Seas/China run.

I should also point out that for the money this alleged penny-pincher's spending on duct tape he could buy a decent pair of shoes at Goodwill. Some of their donations have never even been worn, let alone gently used...

People say to me, "but Ieuan, you must spend a fortune on gaffer tape?" But I don't. I'm a builder by trade. When you use a roll for a job there is always some left over, and it just gets thrown in the back of my van. This way there is no wastage. It's brilliant.'

Hey, the guy’s stealing from his customers. >:D

Wonder if they will spent the money for a pre-nup.

I knew a guy whose first wife left him for “a better life,” and a guy who gave her a mink coat. Often wonder what she thought when her first husband won a tri-state lottery.

This guy could save us, he’s going to buy a Ford.

Yeah, but if you accidentally soil yourself after reviewing your annual brokerage statement, you've ruined a much costlier garment.

That's where being frugal with the rest of your life comes in.

IF you eat sparingly and wear a catheter that drains discreetly into your shoes it becomes nearly impossible to soil yourself or catch athletes foot, all while saving on costly toilet flushes.

Ah, the romance! The pair are planning to get married next year - on a beach, of course, to save venue costs.

'I've told her that I reckon we can do the whole thing for less than £500,' says Ieuan. 'We're going to have everyone in casual clothes to keep costs down, and Ruth's not the sort to be bothered about having a white or peach dress with a veil.'

I should send my daughter this article. >:D

You can save more money by not wearing underwear.

You can save a lot . Last week I went out to buy new underwear and dropped $ 150 for a few bras & panties . Guys buy new underwear and it costs them all of $7.99 for the hanes four pack .

So why does ladies under wear cost so much. One of the mysteries of the universe.. Perhaps I should start a focus group on this delicate subject. :)

One can always recycle dryer sheets and dental floss, with some creativity as underwear. New model thongs?
DW did not think it was good idea. Survey?

So why does ladies under wear cost so much. One of the mysteries of the universe.. Perhaps I should start a focus group on this delicate subject. :)

It's because guys don't loiter around the store and take up the dressing rooms for three hours before buying a single pair. Due to this the need for store staff is less and their no need to give someone the dirty job of scraping out residue and disinfecting the underwear when someone tries it on but doesn't buy it.

As will most men's clothing, but especially underwear, the customer would rather buy a new pair or live with what he got if there's a loose thread, the waistband happens to be sewn into one of the leg holes, and the bloodstains indicate it may have been used as a murder weapon.

Um...I'm a woman.
I think like a man sometimes, but trust me, I'm a lady (when I'm asleep).
Think again about a woman whistling while she walks...>:D

Awww, my bad.

Come to think of it wasn't that the whole thrill of that scene with Marlyn Monroe over the subway grate in the movie the Seven Year Itch.
My husband says that she did not wear underwear but was told to do that scene with panties on.
She did a second take, a full 360, for the benefit of the crew sans panties.

I have to admit , on a hot summer day, there is nothing like jay-birding in a light cotton dress. Hubby returns the favor by wearing a kilt....commando.

Awww, my bad.

Come to think of it wasn't that the whole thrill of that scene with Marlyn Monroe over the subway grate in the movie the Seven Year Itch.
My husband says that she did not wear underwear but was told to do that scene with panties on.
She did a second take, a full 360, for the benefit of the crew sans panties.

I have to admit , on a hot summer day, there is nothing like jay-birding in a light cotton dress. Hubby returns the favor by wearing a kilt....commando.
No problem...25 yrs of working with guys rubs off on a girl (don't even go there, men! ;)).

You were getting very warm...
whistle while you walk...Marilyn and wind blown skirts...
warmer...warmer....:2funny:

That's where being frugal with the rest of your life comes in.

IF you eat sparingly and wear a catheter that drains discreetly into your shoes it becomes nearly impossible to soil yourself or catch athletes foot, all while saving on costly toilet flushes.
:eek:......:D......

...and if you do this, you would also save money by being single........:p

I have to admit , on a hot summer day, there is nothing like jay-birding in a light cotton dress.

Also not entirely uninteresting for someone walking along behind you as you face into the sun.

Ha

Back
Top Bottom