Likeassets.com

savory

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Hi,

Does anyone have any experience with likeassets

https://www.likeassets.com/

I'd be interested in your experience and thoughts. My initial take is very positive to review accounts and compare performance.

Thanks

Just wondering - do you feel comfortable given them user names and passwords?
+1

My evaluation of the website came to an immediate halt when I saw 1) the requirement to join/sign up before getting to see what is offered and 2) asking for account info. I have no intention of giving out to anyone.

No thanks...

I do a lot of stuff on-line and while I am always concerned, I continue to do it. I love the convenience and the ability to take a look at all the reporting.

I have started using Keepass to provide some comfort. It is a password creator and works as a password reminder. The passwords are created by the software. They are complex and do not follow a pattern. Take a look if you like KeePass Password Safe The one password you can't forgot however is the keepass one. All of your other passwords are stored in your keepass. But, you only need to remember one password.

I somehow can't help but think these type systems are selling this information to some entity and it's being used against us.

My evaluation of the website came to an immediate halt when I saw 1) the requirement to join/sign up before getting to see what is offered and 2) asking for account info. I have no intention of giving out to anyone.

No thanks...

Agree 100%.
If it's such a great service, why not tell folks what about it up front?

Hi,

Does anyone have any experience with likeassets

https://www.likeassets.com/

I'd be interested in your experience and thoughts. My initial take is very positive to review accounts and compare performance.

Thanks
I don't have experience with likeassets, but just looked at the people behind it -- Business Logic. That is a company that has a good reputation, has been around awhile, and might be the best choice for an aggregator of investments. Looks like they will let you data mine some things, and have quick access to performance numbers.

I'm just maxxed out with accounts and trials and demos, and don't have time to my accounts, and track this going forward. One of the problems with all this whiz-bang tech is that it takes over your life as you try to track the logins, and then actually go to the site from time to time for the benefits.

I didn't dig into it, but from their website I wonder if you can get the same info/insight quickly and free from M*'s Portfolio Manager

I somehow can't help but think these type systems are selling this information to some entity and it's being used against us.

If you are not paying for the product, you are the product.

I don't take links from strangers so I didn't look, so one less pay per hit. Then you offered me a password program......!!!!! eek!!

+1

No thanks...

Thanks - that saved me the effort of clicking on the link.

So, I signed up for LikeAssets. It looked real cool and I liked its reporting format. Unfortunately, it did not accurately report my data. End of month results, % gain, and other things were not accurate all of the time. In the end, I did not trust it for giving me accurate results. While LA put in some effort to correct the reporting, I became very frustrated and cancelled my account.

My conclusion is that the concept is terrific and the reports could be very helpful, if accurate. If/when, I learn that LA will work with my accounts, I will sign up again.

I do a lot of stuff on-line and while I am always concerned, I continue to do it. I love the convenience and the ability to take a look at all the reporting.

I have started using Keepass to provide some comfort. It is a password creator and works as a password reminder. The passwords are created by the software. They are complex and do not follow a pattern. Take a look if you like KeePass Password Safe The one password you can't forgot however is the keepass one. All of your other passwords are stored in your keepass. But, you only need to remember one password.

Fidelity has a Full View feature as well as a portfolio manager tool for those that might trust them more so than these other players.

Back
Top Bottom