Loop net

Monterey298sc

Recycles dryer sheets
Has anyone had experience with Loop Net. I had bad experience with Commerical realtor, so would like to try Loop net. I have a active business in a building I want to list for sale to see if there is any interest. Appraisal was about 1.3 million. If I sell it and close business I can RE before age 60. Looking for the do’s and don’ts of Loop Net . Com.

Thanks

Hi we listed a couple of multi-family buildings and sold it via LoopNet. Ours were quads so it qualified for residential purchase. We didn’t find it to be much different than listing on your own via the MLS other than targeting the investor population. Other than making sure you offer buyer agent incentives and possibly get more educated feedback / advice from this forum and possibly biggerpockets.com, we don’t really have any other tips. It is definitely a reputable vehicle for listing and selling. Good luck!

I'm a big fan of LoopNet. Not cheap, but worth it. I don't like that one can only sign up for a minimum of 3 months. But still, it's worth it.

Back
Top Bottom