Mid Year Outlook

nwsteve

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
This link will take you to a review of outlooks from Ed Keon, chief quantitative equity strategist for the Prudential Equity Group, Dr. Allen Sinai, chief economist at Decision Economics, and Jack Tilton, director of research and chief investment officer at Channel Trend--courtesy of Fidelity
http://myfidelity.members.fidelity....PREN&fca_id=a20054160p11&email=XRCRENWSEGPREM
Almost want to become a bull again.  Certainly more upbeat than others.  Perhaps a counter indicator and time to run for the hills
nwsteve
Link is fixed--made the mistake of using a ftp instead of hyperlink

That link has crashed my Internet explorer each time I've tried it.

TromboneAl said:
That link has crashed my Internet explorer each time I've tried it.
Al/and all
Mea Cupas. Just tested again and got a crash as well.
I tested before posting so not sure why it is crashing.
I will get it removed and repost when I figure it out
m\n

nwsteve said:
This link will take you to a review of outlooks from Ed Keon, chief quantitative equity strategist for the Prudential Equity Group, Dr. Allen Sinai, chief economist at Decision Economics, and Jack Tilton, director of research and chief investment officer at Channel Trend--courtesy of Fidelitynwsteve

Anyhow, I don't need no fancy predictions- my sunny disposition tells me to expext heavy weather.  :)

Ha

nwsteve said:
Al/and all
Mea Cupas.  Just tested again and got a crash as well.
I will get it removed and repost when I figure it out
m\n
Link should work now--sorry for crashes.

Yep - worked for me - just now - thanks.

Now I'm begining to understand why Vanguard's Asset Allocation fund(25% of my Lifestrategy) has been hard over - like 100% - stocks lately - must be similar inputs among those who use quant models to split between stocks,bonds,cash.

Latest S&P The Outlook recommends an allocation change: move 5% of total assets from bonds to stocks. Sounds like a consensus is building, so maybe it's time to doing something else.

Fidelity E-news: "We don't expect large returns for stocks, but we would be overweight in equities. Our target for the S&P 500 is 1,275 at year-end. Next year we expect to see 1,350 to 1,375."

He,he - these guys are GOOOOOOD! ::) :D

Spanky said:
Fidelity E-news: "We don't expect large returns for stocks, but we would be overweight in equities. Our target for the S&P 500 is 1,275 at year-end. Next year we expect to see 1,350 to 1,375."

Back
Top Bottom