Votes: 13 13.5%
  • $40-$50

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • above $50

Votes: 41 42.7%

• Total voters

Moemg

Gone but not forgotten
We've had a lot of discussions on how much we spend at the beauty parlor and I know I'm not the only one who spends a chunk of money . So let's do a poll .

I go every 5 weeks for cut and color. I spend around 100.00 to 110.00 including tip.

Well, I voted for DW. She spends $70 per visit (with tip).

Beauty ain't cheap...:LOL:

Attachments

• 1466847756_349a169ca2.jpg
    1466847756_349a169ca2.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 7
Spent $85, including tip, for highlights, cut and blow-dry for my last visit, but it is every 3 months.

$90 every 8 weeks for cut & colour (the psychoanalysis is free!)

I usually spend $35+- for haircuts - every 7-8 weeks.

When I do get it highlighted it is closer to $85. But I only do that 3, maybe 4 times a year.

Had my colour and highlights done last week and that was $170 before tip. I have to get my roots done every 4 weeks. I spend well over $2,000 a year on my hair.

Sorry , I did not think of that since even cutting my bangs gives me the willies ! .
Me too...however every once in a while I'll give them a little snip, but then the next time my stylist sees me she says "You've been cutting your bangs again haven't you?" :(

Ooops....:blush:

I want to vote for my wife. Same as Kyounge, it's $0. A couple of years ago, my wife decided to keep longer hair, and she can cut it herself. She doesn't do anything else to her hair.

Me too...however every once in a while I'll give them a little snip, but then the next time my stylist sees me she says "You've been cutting your bangs again haven't you?" :(

Ooops....:blush:

That is not as bad as the one time I decided to color my hair and I looked like Lucille Ball and had to wear hats for six months .:blush:

Had my colour and highlights done last week and that was $170 before tip. I have to get my roots done every 4 weeks. I spend well over $2,000 a year on my hair.

That's about what most of the women at my former workplace spent. I think that is not out of line at all, in comparison with what many professional women spend.

I want to vote for my wife. Same as Kyounge, it's $0. A couple of years ago, my wife decided to keep longer hair, and she can cut it herself. She doesn't do anything else to her hair.

That is why you can afford an RV so go give her a hug !

I used to go every 4 to 5 weeks for color and added a haircut every three months or so for a grand total of $95 including tip. When we re'd in summer 08, I took that out of the budget for the short term. My stylist (who went to hs with my son) taught me how to cut my bangs and told me what color of magic l'Oreal to use ("natural light brown" which was the color she used on me). I'm really good at doing the color myself but I don't enjoy doing it. And I go to Great Clips every four or five months now, again, something I don't really enjoy like I did going to my stylist.

I voted for DW. She goes about once a month and spends $20 - $30. No coloring, and she has short hair.

That is why you can afford an RV so go give her a hug !
While we surf the Web, each on his/her own computer, she would call out to me "Darling, look at this super deal airfare they have on special..."

But I give her hugs all the time anyway...

I used to go every 4 to 5 weeks for color and added a haircut every three months or so for a grand total of $95 including tip. When we re'd in summer 08, I took that out of the budget for the short term.

A lot of people did . My stylist is always moaning about the downturn in economy . It has been so bad she gave me her Louie Vuitton purses to sell on ebay !:cool:

We have never been to a stylist who can afford Louie Vuitton purses. Gee, that's got to tell you something!

With tip I spend $20 or $21 per visit, so I voted in the 20-30 range. I wear my hair long and only go for a cut a couple of times a year, to get the ends trimmed and evened up. I put highlights in myself at home.

I'd love to be able to trim it myself, but haven't a clue how to do that successfully. I really don't like going to a hairdresser at all - it reminds me of taking the car in for an oil change with all the upselling they try to convince me of!

For any of who do cut/trim your own hair, would you be willing to share some tips?

Back
Top Bottom