My own personal depression

Did anyone see the article last week in the WSJ where some lady was saying she sold all her equities because the market spooked her but the day of the article was one of the big rebound gains? Now THAT would be depressing seeing everyone who didn't panic drop 10% but gain 9% of it back over the week, but you didn't get most of the gain because of one phone call or web click.

Granted today was another boot in the ass but as someone else in thread who was asking when your retire date is think of it as a better buying opportunity and you're fortunate enough to have the income and financial discipline to take advantage of it over the coming years.

Other than that I have images of Belushi in that garage advising Flounder to start drinking heavily.

Should I go to a doctor and get some drugs for my depression or just wait for things to change? Things always change don't they?

Things are always in flux. It will always be light at the end of the tunnel. Drugs will always have some side affects. Check out some of the sites that talk about whether medical treatment should be sought:
Depression diagnosis is key - MayoClinic.com

Take care.

Back
Top Bottom