Need cash out of my house with no income to verify.

ijuba

Recycles dryer sheets
My house is paid for and I am looking to take back some of the equity for home improvements and some personal things. I've just started a business that is doing well but, I've been on the sidelines as far as work goes for a few years (> 2). My question is: What products are out there for non-verification of employment that will enable me to do this? My credit is considered excellent but, save for many years of good income in the 80's & 90's, income hasn't been flowing for the past few years. Thanks for the help....

Have you taken any distributions from your qualified plans (401(k), IRA, etc.) in those two years? Or have you converted anything to a ROTH IRA? Odd as it sounds, since those are taxable events, they count as "income" to the financial institutions. Bizarre, but true. Went through this when seeking a mortgage 2 years ago. It looked bleak until they looked at my 1040s and saw significant "income" because I converted TIRAs to ROTHs.

Taking the money for wine, women and song counts too even though it depletes your assets!!! No wonder we are in trouble.

Back
Top Bottom