Votes: 217 32.5%
  • 2million-5 million

Votes: 216 32.3%
  • 5 million-10 million

Votes: 44 6.6%
  • 10 million & up

Votes: 12 1.8%

• Total voters
Oh great! Can I tell everyone how much more I enjoy the truly finer things in life than the little people? :LOL:

Just so you know.... Don't assume this poll is anonymous

Also, did anyone define what's included ? Are annuity payments and pensions included in any way ?

...........Also, did anyone define what's included ? Are annuity payments and pensions included in any way ?

Or anticipated inheritances? I think my Uncle Warren likes me.

I'll be winning the state lottery eventually. I'm just not sure when or how much, so I just estimated.

Oh great! Can I tell everyone how much more I enjoy the truly finer things in life than the little people? :LOL:

:ROFLMAO:

Good grief, man! You almost made me drop my Waterford Crystal decanter and spew my 1926 Maccalan Fine and Rare Scotch all over the free-range kangaroo leather interior of the new Rolls. Good thing my trusty chauffeur had stopped to borrow some Grey Poupon for my von Essen Platinum Club sandwich...

Where is the selection for "none of your damn business?"

Next poll: penis size.

It would be interesting to see the correlation in these two polls, because if one is sufficiently large, you can probably do without the other.

I'll be winning the state lottery eventually. I'm just not sure when or how much, so I just estimated.

And I'm absolutely SURE that if I sold my house, it would be worth $150,000,000,000 at the very least... or more!! after all, ASKING prices are really high around here so surely selling prices are too :duh: .

The tax assessor must agree because he thinks it's worth a lot... :ROFLMAO:

Also, did anyone define what's included ? Are annuity payments and pensions included in any way ?

The last poll included pensions and real estate so since it is net worth include away !

One brazillion. Uh,......... oh, are we talking US dollars?

Originally Posted by brewer12345

Thanks brewer ! But not sure what the poll questions should be ? Ready for action or after a cold shower ?

Suggested Poll choices

1) Popular
2) Robust
3) Enormous
4) Adequate
5) Small
6) Embarrassingly small
7) Geraldo Rivera

It would be interesting to see the correlation in these two polls, because if one is sufficiently large, you can probably do without the other.

How about you get us started with a pair of data points in the name of science?

As far as I'm concerned it doesn't matter. If anyone wants to know my net worth in regards to amounts set on this poll, it's between 1 and 2 million. Heh....I clip coupons but enjoy the occasional limo ride. So there ya go....:)

I triple dog dare ya to start that poll! :LOL:

I posted this poll because of some of the things that were said in a recent thread that this forum does not have wealthy members . So do we have intelligent members with a nice net worth without artificially enhancing the numbers or the Penis sizes ?:)

Good grief, man! You almost made me drop my Waterford Crystal decanter and spew my 1926 Maccalan Fine and Rare Scotch all over the free-range kangaroo leather interior of the new Rolls. Good thing my trusty chauffeur had stopped to borrow some Grey Poupon for my von Essen Platinum Club sandwich...

The only things familiar to me here are Grey Poupon and Waterford crystal (have a couple of pieces of the latter as wedding gifts from my 1977 wedding, much appreciated of course even though my everyday wine glasses are haute St. Vincent de Paul)

I posted this poll because of some of the things that were said in a recent thread that this forum does not have wealthy members . So do we have intelligent members with a nice net worth without artificially enhancing the numbers or the Penis sizes ?:)

Either way, we're still revealing what our members are worth. :whistle:

I'm with ya. Spilt PBR all over my Tammy Wynette eight-track tape. GF nearly spit her tooth out...

Back
Top Bottom