• 2million-5 million

Votes: 216 32.3%
  • 5 million-10 million

Votes: 44 6.6%
  • 10 million & up

Votes: 12 1.8%

• Total voters
I voted and I'm a little below average!

(Net worth, not the size of my John Thomas, just so you know.)

Make sure you include girth as well as length. I have been told what I lack in length I make up for in girth.

"It's not the length of the barrel but the strength of the powder" Peter John Lawrence.

He's got a little thing for her...

When I first joined this forum I was driving an M5 BMW, and now I drive a Honda Civic... What's that tell ya:confused:

If the men are too bashful to post penis dimensions, they could just post their shoe size...there's a correlation, you know.....:LOL: >:D

Amethyst

If the men are too bashful to post penis dimensions, they could just post their shoe size...there's a correlation, you know.....:LOL: >:D

Amethyst
Here's a picture of mine; I'm too shy to say what size they are...

Attachments

• 34387.jpg
    34387.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 461

Sorry to disappoint you my dear, but it does not work that way. :nonono:

See this, which describes the results of a formal clinical study.

Has anyone else noticed that women are so "interested" in us men's anatomy, while volunteering little about their "assets"?

And yet, for women, it is easy to cheat, as a few thousand bucks can get one an "eye catching" pair! ;) Surely, that cost would still fit in a LBYM budget, and as many have found out, would pay off handsomely if one were shopping for a mate. :cool:

When I first joined this forum I was driving an M5 BMW, and now I drive a Honda Civic... What's that tell ya:confused:

I've decided to drive my old car to the ground instead of buying new or slightly used.

Just got the A/C compressor replaced yesterday :blush:

:LOL:

No, I may be just speaking for myself, but we do not. After all, we realize that we do not have as much as you, but we are still in the minority in the world, and ourselves may be the envy of others.

We are only taking exception to people who call us "the lumpen-proletariat slum", and I do not recall you ever saying that. :greetings10: Wasn't the talk like the above one of the causes of many bloody revolutions and the invention of the guillotine?

We cannot all be Mother Theresa, but some people need to learn the concept of "enlightened self-interest". Do they teach that in Ivy League schools, I wonder?

:LOL:

No, I may be just speaking for myself, but we do not. After all, we realize that we do not have as much as you, but we are still in the minority in the world, and ourselves may be the envy of others.

We are only taking exception to people who call us "the lumpen-proletariat slum", and I do not recall you ever saying that. :greetings10:
Yes i know. But they say those things through inexperience and after being goaded a bit. Don't you think?

I will have to re-read these old threads, which I probably will not.

But these people should have more experience, knowledge, and tact than to say "Let them eat cake". :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom