New Car? Closeout or Current Model Year

Don't forget not to trust, annuity salespeople, stock brokers, other people in the financial industry. I didn't mean you Saluki.

How about doctors? I mean they're on commission as well. How ever can we trust them? And lets not leave out those nasty waiters who try to upsell you. And rental car people trying to stick you with extra insurance.
Perhaps we can put together a list of people on here that we can trust, it should be much shorter.

:D

No thanks! At this point I believe it's wise for me to exit stage, errrr thread, left. I've mucked this thread up enough as it is.

TO THE DEPTHS WITH YOU, THREAD MUCKER!!!!!!!!! :bat::bat:

Sorry... it just came to me, and I just had to share.

How about doctors? I mean they're on commission as well. How ever can we trust them? And lets not leave out those nasty waiters who try to upsell you. And rental car people trying to stick you with extra insurance.
Perhaps we can put together a list of people on here that we can trust, it should be much shorter.

In God we trust, ALL others pay cash.........;)

If most car salesman/dealers/whatever are like the ones here in my town, Saluki is absolutely right! The bunch of [-]swine[/-] car sellers around here have lied through their teeth for so long, they wouldn't know the truth if it was a sharp stick and they sat on it....they'd swear on their one-eyed, hunchback, crippled mother's grave that they were sitting on a plush cushion! :D

More likely they are one or more of the following:

1)Fighting addictions to drugs, alcohol,or both
2)Underemployed
3)Untrained
4)Unhappy
5)Just plain clueless

On the other hand, I know a fair number of them pulling down 6 figures, not bad for no college and in some cases, a high school drop-out.......;)

More likely they are one or more of the following:

1)Fighting addictions to drugs, alcohol,or both
2)Underemployed
3)Untrained
4)Unhappy
5)Just plain clueless

On the other hand, I know a fair number of them pulling down 6 figures, not bad for no college and in some cases, a high school drop-out.......;)

Or the owner of the dealership is off at a 20 group meeting figuring out a way to screw the salespeople out of their money.

Or the owner of the dealership is off at a 20 group meeting figuring out a way to screw the salespeople out of their money.

Yeah, that happens all the time..........:p Kinda like the "minimum pack" on used cars of $800-$1000. Even if the car had 1500 miles on it, it got $800-$1000 tacked on, and the salesman NEVER got paid on that.......We used to call it the _________(Insert dealer's name) Trust Fund

One of the salespeople I met along the way said it best. Car sales is what you do once you've failed at everything else.

Back
Top Bottom