New method to fund annual COL

calmloki

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Gotta keep your eyes and mind open: just found this method posted in an Amazon review via Kim Komando.

Amazon.com: Zenith Men's 96.0529.4035/51.M Defy Xtreme Tourbillon Titanium Chronograph Watch: Zenith: Watches

"I wasn't going to buy this watch, but then I noticed Amazon had it with $58,000 off! What a deal. With the money I saved I purchased a brand new BMW and still had money left over for a Disney vacation. How many watches save you money to buy a car and a vacation?

Now whenever I see someone with money troubles I tell them to buy this watch and save $58,000. I am considering buying 10 of these watches so I can save $580,000 and buy a house on cash. Retirement saving is also no longer a concern for me, as I plan to buy one every year and live off the $58,000 I save".

Watch is now even cheaper - you can make $66,000 in savings! Being a cheap SOB I'll probably try and buy with my Fidelity Amex card to make an extra $1580.

Well, it is self-winding. You'll save a fortune on batteries!

Rich

I already have one of those Zenith watches. Except it's really big and I mounted it to the wall. It keeps time really well though. And the display is 50" so I can see it all the way across the room. I didn't know I saved tens of thousands by buying one though. Sweet!

Hey, that watch is good down to 1000 meters! So if you are swimming at 3,300 feet below the surface, you're good!;)

I don't like the color. For that price I should be able to get silver. No deal.

I only buy items on Amazon that are Prime-eligible, so sadly I won't be able to snap this up.

I did enjoy the review by the person who purchased it for their 8-year-old's Halloween costume. What a thoughtful parent.

I don't like the color. For that price I should be able to get silver. No deal.

In that case you should check out the Patek Philippe platinum watch at the bottom of the page. Only $117,666.90 and FREE SHIPPING.

In that case you should check out the Patek Philippe platinum watch at the bottom of the page. Only $117,666.90 and FREE SHIPPING.

It's okay, but still not eligible for Amazon Prime. What cheapskates.

Back
Top Bottom