New SS Payment Calculator for those under 40

My own careful planning and analysis provided me with the exact same result (to the penny!) that your calculator provided. Amazing!

LOL ... I got so confused then almost fell down from the chair laughing. But honestly considering how much money we have paid (And my DH continues to pay) into the system its not funny at all but never mind, hope it is supporting right people now atleast.

-DesiGirl

This new calculator lets those under 40 easily determine how much SS they will get under a variety of currently proposed and potential scenarios:

SS Calculator for young people

I personally found it very helpful in my personal situation.

You sir an optimist. I plan on living to a 100, and having all young dreamers pay for my social security, even if it means negative benefits when you hit 65.

You sir an optimist. I plan on living to a 100, and having all young dreamers pay for my social security, even if it means negative benefits when you hit 65.

Like many others here, I am trying very hard to stop paying for anyone's social security as soon as possible. That way I will limit my own disappointment in the event I don't get everything I was promised when I hit 67 (or 70 or 72 or 75 or 80 or whatever the age is in another few decades).

Back
Top Bottom