One spouse continues to work

My roommate/boyfriend went to the unemployment office today to find out how it works. Now he says he will work another year then the next summer he will quit working Saturdays so we can go fishing. He can earn 14K a year on SS then let them know to quit paying him. The thing is since he will work hard one more year he makes a level at work that is something I wanted him to do. Once he gets there he only needs to work 1,200 hours a year to get medical insurance and will not be required to work 70% of available work or lose his job, and builds a bigger pension. I don't tell him what to do but wait for him to come across the answer on his own.
Now this summer he wants to take two long trips on his Harley to see his uncle. He may not get it done for lack of time but at least he can go once, maybe for NASCAR when all his cousins are going. That will take him all summer to decide when to go. When we are old the time flies so one or two events makes a year. A summer/fall bike trip and winter sturgeon fishing trip and it will be spring again.

:confused::confused::confused:

When we are old the time flies so one or two events makes a year. A summer/fall bike trip and winter sturgeon fishing trip and it will be spring again.

So true! Where did all the endless afternoons go?

Ha

Back
Top Bottom