Paul McCulley's book - any feedback?

walkinwood

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Has anyone read
Your Financial Edge: How to Take the Curves in Shifting Financial Markets and Keep Your Portfolio on Track By Paul McCulley?

I like his commentary on WealthTrack, but my library doesn't have the book. So, before I buy it, I thought I'd check with the forum for feedback.

summary on amazon mentions emerging markets, so i checked the publication date and it says 2007. all you need to know to stay away

I'm not impressed with Paul McCulley - too bad since my 401k is all in PIMCO :(

I shouldn't complain, it's the only fund there which hasn't declined this year.

summary on amazon mentions emerging markets, so i checked the publication date and it says 2007. all you need to know to stay away

OMG! EM, its down! Shock!

Actually, if you're willing to take third party advice on your investments Paul McCulley would be a pretty wise voice to listen to.

almost every emerging market chart i've looked at looks like the Dow 1921 - 1933 or Japan after the first drop after 1989. and huge runups in the last 5 years. wonder how many years it will take people to get back to breakeven for those that bought in 2006 and 2007

(snip) but my library doesn't have the book. So, before I buy it (snip)
You might ask your library if they can get it for you on Interlibrary Loan. Many library systems can get you a book if it's in some other library system, it just takes longer than if they have it on the shelf.

Back
Top Bottom