PBS - Retirement Revolution @ 9:00pm

teejayevans

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
FYI:
UNC PBS has a 90 minute show on retirement and financial issues
facing the baby boomers tonight at 9:00pm EST
TJ

Paula Zahn did a two part show by the same name last year (I have both episodes on my iPod) and I thought this was a rerun, but evidently not. Thanks for the heads up, I'll have to find it in my local listings.

I saw a similar, if not the same, program one night last week.

Speaking of Dish, Paula is looking good!

Is it focussed on the 62-65 yr old retiree? I wish they'd do one on ERs!

WalkingWood, are you into Cane Fu? I'm going to go out and get me a piece of wood I can swing around after watching the show. Maybe kick some ash.

I saw it and it was not very helpful. Unless you have absolutely nothing else to do, I would not disrupt my schedule for this.

I saw it and it was not very helpful. Unless you have absolutely nothing else to do, I would not disrupt my schedule for this.
There was some good parts, they talked about SS and refunding earlier
years. They didn't really talk about the financial part, was more of a
collection of human interest stories.
Paula is looking good.
TJ

There was some good parts, they talked about SS and refunding earlier
years. ....
Paula is looking good.
TJ
IIRC, one lady said she paid back 78,000 and was happy with the additional $500/month that gave her.

Yeah, look at Paula. I have one degree of separation from her.:rolleyes: A relative was photographed with her (twice) at a charity event last year when she looked like this:

Attachments

• Paula-Zahn-sits-in-Dr.-Edelsons-Chair.jpg
    Paula-Zahn-sits-in-Dr.-Edelsons-Chair.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 239
Yeah, look at Paula. I have one degree of separation from her.:rolleyes: A relative was photographed with her (twice) at a charity event last year when she looked like this:
Her brother Steve lived directly across the hall from me for a year in college. He was a bright, driven guy - crazy about railroads. I met Paula, then his younger sister, several times back then. She was a very ambitious high schooler at the time. How many degrees of separation is that?

Back
Top Bottom