PENFED Site Overhaul Complete

OAG

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
The new Pentagon Federal Credit Union (PENFED/PFCU) Site for members is up and running this morning. Looks different and seems to be better.

According to the site, Penfed 5.0 will launch on 26 January (Monday).

Looks good

I just logged in and it looks good. I like the accounts page a lot better than the old one.

The home page looks similar. The account page seems simpler to navigate.

Am i missing something simple? It would be nice if the cds were totaled - they weren't before, they still aren't, and i was dumb and bought a bunch in $10k increments, thanks to some misreading on my part back when.

Am i missing something simple? It would be nice if the cds were totaled - they weren't before, they still aren't, and i was dumb and bought a bunch in $10k increments, thanks to some misreading on my part back when.

uh......howso? I incremented mine also based on a worse case scenario I could break just enough to meet an emergency.

From main screen "Account Actions" to first column, first grouping, list item in the section should give you what you want.

uh......howso? I incremented mine also based on a worse case scenario I could break just enough to meet an emergency.

I was a dummy and for some reason thought the certificates had a $10k maximum each. Incrementing is smart, but like on a 100k i could have done it fine enough with a 50k, 40k, 20k, & 10k - rather than 10 10k amounts.

OAG: "From main screen "Account Actions" to first column, first grouping, last item in the section should give you what you want".

Thanks - that's the ticket! i had gone through and added and got different numbers the first two times. Like it when the machine doesn't count on my brain/finger perfection.

In case anyone missed it... another new item is e-mail notification of credit card statements. Sign up for this if you no longer want to receive paper statements. That's great for me!

Back
Top Bottom