Votes: 57 11.3%
  • 41-50

Votes: 80 15.9%
  • 50-60

Votes: 238 47.2%
  • 60+

Votes: 110 21.8%

• Total voters
My very first Social Security payment will be deposited in my checking account on May 22nd, which also happens to be earliest possible date that I can begin collecting it.

Last edited:
There are 10 people who understand my age. Those who do and those who don't.

Or for those more literate in hex, 1C

53, retired at 50. My dad died in his 80s and my mum is 80. So, hopefully, I live to my 80s. Will try to enjoy every year of my life!

I'll celebrate my 7th annual 49th birthday in 40 days and will be FIRE'd in 33 days.

65 and change, and still kicking, literally. And taking brekfalls, body rolls etc. Though nowadays prefer doing falls on mats rather than hardwood floors.

Does anyone plan to outlive Ray Kurzweil? Will he achive immortality?

Either that or we know which of the 10 types of people he is.

Lol. Well that's embarrassing. I guess I get a lonely 0 on the binary comprehension scale. It's been so long since I've used it. It should have been 11011. Glad I could provide some humor!

Lol. Well that's embarrassing. I guess I get a lonely 0 on the binary comprehension scale. It's been so long since I've used it. It should have been 11011. Glad I could provide some humor!

Thanks for the humor. Age is only a number anyway. It's how we feel that matters.

I think the poll lacks the 70-80 and 80-90 ranges.

Nemo2 and I represent the 70+ segments. Retired at 60 (+5 years after a divorce) and still going strong. I hope to reach the 90+ segment before checking out.

I know I will outlive my avatar...

Currently age 48.

Just submitted my MegaCorp letter of resignation last Friday after 22 years of service. ER'd for real now.

I was on a leave of absence since Jan 2012, so it was more of a formality at this point.

-gauss

Back
Top Bottom