POTUS calls the bottom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not know if I want to take financial advice from someone who does not know the definition of P/E ratio , someone who took the seizures of the market as gyrations. ( and I though the dumb guy was gone from the White House !) You cannot see your bottom until you take your head out of it.

Well, he did get a P, as well an an E. He's more a verbal guy than a number man.

Ha

Well, he did get a P, as well an an E. He's more a verbal guy than a number man.

Ha

I guess are last POTUS, with the Harvard MBA, must have been more of a numbers guy. Scary thought what if his math ability were worse than his verbal ability. The things that really terrifies me is after listening to the Congress critters on the banking and appropriation committee, both President Bush, and President Obama, sound like financial rocket scientist compared to the average Congressman :mad::mad:

This thread has been closed.

If you would like to throw mud at the current or past administration, please go here. While discussions of FIRE related political policy are welcome, political posts unrelated to FIRE are not permitted on ER.Org.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom