quixtar anyone in this program ?

Just paypal me the few hundred dollars they want to scam out of you, and it'll save you a bunch of false hope.

how can this pyramid be working at all then ?

is this a long range scam where it takes years vs. months, before some get left holding the bag,so to speak.

?

I'm no expert on these things; you might checkout www.mlmwatch.com for more details.

And yes, from what I can tell, the early people in the pyramid make all the bucks, and it takes a while for the essential nature of the scheme to manifest.

As for how it can be working at all--well, people can be gullible. They (we; I'm as guilty of it as anyone else) would love to be rich by working "only a couple of hours a day" or even "making money in our sleep." It's the hopes and fantasies of thousands (millions?) of ordinary people that keep scams like this working.

To me, AMWAY and the like, multi level marketers are not ethitical because they are not about selling a product but about selling others on selling the product (and them selling others....) rather than simply being about selling a product.

Back
Top Bottom