Recent Wonderful Opportunities to Lose Money

haha

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I have looked back at some stocks I have either bought and then sold, or seriously looked at but passed because some aspect that I wanted was not in place. The period is the the last 18 months or so.

It's like I have been walking down the tracks listening to my Ipod. Sheer luck kept me from being turned into hamburger.

All financials. The DOW is tottering, but financials have been slaughtered. Just a few-Bank of America, AIG, Freddie Mac. A real dream team of losers. And there is no real reason to think that I would do any better now than before. In all of these I escaped, often with a few $K profit, just because I began to think- how secure is this really? Can I feel sure that declines will be limited and temporary? Do I really know much about the true determinants of success or failure here?

No!!!

I have been bottom fishing for a very long time, and this I believe is the most trying, speaking solely of financials.

Eventually there will be a bottom, God willing. I hope I will still be alive and investing.

Ha

This is why I stopped( except occasionally )investing in individual stocks . Too many sleepless night and except a few usually so -so picks .

Back
Top Bottom