From Christine, not Mercedes.
Retirement pitfalls to avoid:
Five Retirement Pitfalls to Avoid
1. Not having a sustainable withdrawal rate. This is one the first uses of "sustainable" that I have noticed outside of Otar's book, so maybe the terminology is changing away from "safe" which I think is good.
2. Not being realistic about income needs.
3. Not minding asset location and sequence of withdrawals.
4. Missing the mark with asset allocation.
5. Failing to prioritize debt payment.
Anyways, the article is a good common sense summary/reminder of many, many discussions in this forum.