Rich_in_Tampa ESRs!

Ditch it all! >:D You know you will eventually. So why put off until tomorrow what you can do today?
Are you trying to corrupt me ;) ?

Well, I've already been taken off guard by how much I enjoy my leisure time so I'd better not make any commitments about what will happen when. But leisure is fun so far.

Are you trying to corrupt me ;) ?

YES!!! At least as far as working when you don't really have the financial need or desire to do so. >:D>:D>:D

Rich_in_Tampa said:
Well, I've already been taken off guard by how much I enjoy my leisure time so I'd better not make any commitments about what will happen when. But leisure is fun so far.

It only gets better when you know you don't have to work any more at all. :D

On a serious note, I do understand the desire to gradually taper off. I did that myself, by scheduling 4 back-to-back two week vacations with a week in between, during the last three months that I worked. It sure made my transition painless.

Not doing anything is not the same as not having anything to do...

Attachments

• Busy.jpg
    Busy.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 10
I think you will find it harder and harder to deal with encroachments to your lifestyle.

Congratulations!

(8 years into ER and counting...)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom