Rich_in_Tampa ESRs!

Rich, if you are going to ratchet :) things up and post candid shots of members of the medical profession in their younger days, I think it only fair we include one of you from a few years back:

img_920655_0_70fa357b6d5519e7eca2f621677f7b80.jpg

Rich, if you are going to ratchet :) things up and post candid shots of members of the medical profession in their younger days, I think it only fair we include one of you from a few years back:

img_920662_0_70fa357b6d5519e7eca2f621677f7b80.jpg
Combine some of these characters, and I think we could get a pretty funny movie out of this!

Audrey

Congrats on the last labor day. Time to put on a new shirt and and get fancy. Even nurse ratchet will give a smile.

YouTube - puttin on the ritz

Rich, I'm so pleased for you - I'd like to share a little of my youth with you from my singing days under my stage name, Cliff Richard :greetings10:

Congratulations

Now THAT's a big step, Rich! Congratulations and I hope you enjoy the new hours. :)

And now you have to tell us all about your experience as a new ESR! :D

Congratulations again, and my very best wishes. Sleep late, read, enjoy the time, peace, and quiet.

Rich, I'm so pleased for you - I'd like to share a little of my youth with you from my singing days under my stage name, Cliff Richard :greetings10:

Congratulations

I thought that was you, until I realized the front of his pants weren't wet...:LOL:

Threadjack over, back to salutations and congratulations for RiT!

Congrats, Rich. Now, I'm going to upload a picture of a bump on my knee, and if you could just tell me...

Is that why Alan changed his avatar a few days ago...?

Exactly - and Rich diagnosed it correctly ;)

(it is a displaced bump of knowledge and he sent me a certificate to prove to DW that it is not up my a$$ like she claims).

Back
Top Bottom