Rich_in_Tampa ESRs!

Thank you one and all. DW is preparing my favorite dinner and a nice bottle of wine.

Now to sit back and digest all this (the ESR, not the dinner). Mixed emotions notwithstanding, I'm feeling pretty damn good right about now.

After having my first cup of coffee I sat down to read the updates on this thread from last night. I was both surprised and relieved Rich didn't post his whole ESR thing was an April Fools joke and he was back at work this morning.... :cool:

The day is still young...

Woke up at 0700, told DW that I wondered what the WP (working people) were doing, and fell back asleep.

DW bought me this yesterday:

photo.jpg

Well, it's mid-Thursday so I guess I must need lunch.

One more step in my ESR journey, just a small detail I guess: my replacement has been found and signed up to start in September.

This means that shortly thereafter my working a couple of days a week as a "housekeeper" should go away. Then I'll be down to monthly 5-day Las Vegas gig only, and that was my target.

I'd started to find my small weekly interim duties a bit tiresome, and they were getting in the way of travel plans. Combined with my surprisingly strong affection for time off, it's all good.

One more step in my ESR journey, just a small detail I guess: my replacement has been found and signed up to start in September.

This means that shortly thereafter my working a couple of days a week as a "housekeeper" should go away. Then I'll be down to monthly 5-day Las Vegas gig only, and that was my target.

I'd started to find my small weekly interim duties a bit tiresome, and they were getting in the way of travel plans. Combined with my surprisingly strong affection for time off, it's all good.

One more congrats Rich. I wonder how long before that 5 day/mo gig starts to interfere with travel and leisure plans?

DD

Congrats on the replacement, not that they could ever fully replace you.

Ditch it all! >:D You know you will eventually. So why put off until tomorrow what you can do today? ;)

Back
Top Bottom