RIP Kobe Bryant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dash man

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Kobe Bryant died in helicopter crash.

Christ, another example of live like you die tomorrow , to the FULLEST. RIP KOBE

Quite a shock, but also a reminder to enjoy life while it lasts. I think Kobe did

Too damn young.

Condolences to his family. He was a father of four; the youngest one born in June 2019.

Condolences to the families of the four other people who also died.

I just heard it was his 13 year old daughter

Supposedly no other family members on board.

I see now that TMZ is reporting reps of kobe said 1 daughter was on board.

Last edited:
Apparently his daughters were with him.... :(

I just heard it was his 13 year old daughter

+1

Not that it makes it any better, but TMZ reports that his eldest daughter was with him but from what I am seeing three other younger daughters, including one newborn were not with him.

Saw him playing in 1998 and thought he was a punk. Since then he turned his life around and became a respectable player. My thoughts go out to his family.:(

Familiar with the name of course, although I couldn't have said what sport he was associated with......sad situation.....confirms that you just never know. Sad.

+1

Not that it makes it any better, but TMZ reports that his eldest daughter was with him but from what I am seeing three other younger daughters, including one newborn were not with him.

This report has sent me over the top with tears.

Supposedly no other family members on board.

I see now that TMZ is reporting reps of kobe said 1 daughter was on board.
Reports are another parent and child were on board...going to basketball practice.

Sad news. You just never know hw long you have on this earth.

Kobe was a great basketball player ,he was one of the best. I was stunned when I heard he had passed away. Life is so precious.

Wow. That’s horrible. RIP Kobe. (And his daughter.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom