Schilling still predicting S&P 500 at 600 points yet to come

The funny thing about the extremely bullish and the extremely bearish is that they are usually wrong, and when they're right for a period of time they suddenly think they know it all and get really emboldened about their predictions.

At that time, they usually start being wrong. Unless you're short, we should hope so in this case.

Wat I like about shilling is that he is calm, and tries to stay close to his interpretation of evidence.

Regarding the market at this juncture, I see no reason why it couldn't go right back down. Those "green shoots" may or may not presage a recovery. If the recovery is some distance away, we will likely give back some or all of the recent gains.

Ha

Ever the contrarian - I used to read him back in ancient times as one of the commentators in the stock section of my Forbes mag in the 80's.

I wonder what he looked like with hair?

heh heh heh - it's not slice and dice - it's multi asset class investing? :rolleyes: I got Target Retirement to go with my grey hair and let whatever I got left grow grow grow. :ROFLMAO: :greetings10:.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom