Sell in May and go away...

Steve O

Recycles dryer sheets
Im glad I sold yesterday:whistle:

It's good to see oil down, I hope it keeps going that way and BP can get the mess in the Gulf straightened out...

That said I gotta get my 500 HP Jet boat ready for summer:cool:

Hopefully more can get off the government teat and get back to to working for the man:greetings10:

Steve trades so often that I don't think anyone can figure out what he is doing - maybe not even he himself!

Audrey

Im glad I sold yesterday:whistle:

It's good to see oil down, I hope it keeps going that way and BP can get the mess in the Gulf straightened out...

That said I gotta get my 500 HP Jet boat ready for summer:cool:

Hopefully more can get off the government teat and get back to to working for the man:greetings10:

Hmm, are you saying you sold in May so there should be more jobs now? Shoulda sold earlier, then.

Yea Im sick of trading and worrying about this mess so Im taking all my marbles and going home:LOL:

No unfortunately I don't see any GOOD jobs coming back anytime soon...

Aww heck Vanguard Brokerage just sent me an E mail...

Unlimited free trades:LOL:

Can you spell "M-a-r-k-e-t T-i-m-e-r :cool: ?

Yes, older than dirt, "richer than most" (hey, if you've got it - flaunt it)....

In otherwords, " Mayday, Maday" :LOL:

Well ya see Im kind of a novice at this whole investor-trader thing...

Im just a high school drop out that made my $$$ with my hands, and my brains;)

I have a core position at 20% stocks right now that would still be ahead at DOW 8150...

Yes I've done a lot of trading lately:ROFLMAO:

I would have made some serious $$$ if Id just left it all alone in December and let it ride until now...

That 20% was 58% in December...

Im at 25% right now getting a serious haircut on that 5%

I did make some $$$ trading but, This is still gonna hurt...

Last year was too good to be true:D

So far my market timing lesson has been have a little more patience and don't be so quick to sell. Also don't let politics influence anything...

That said Im hoping BHO gives me another buy signal when this bloodbath is over like he did at 666 S$P...

The market timer In me says sell some of my 54% bond stake while the getting's good:LOL:

The market timer In me says sell some of my 54% bond stake while the getting's good
Follow your intuition and liquidate your bond portfolio as well.

What is the 2nd verse?
After Halloween, buy all equities you can glean. ??

"Buy the Fall and have a ball"

Hate to say it, but I've seen a couple of reports urging selling before the July/August time frame. I've been selling, but I'm in the process of filling my bond ladder in anticipation of retirement in 4 years.

Somewhere, there is always somebody, advocating something...

Back
Top Bottom