Show us your favorite toy!

Ready for FIRE and The Loop next year!!!

Attachments

• 1200p_drifteralligatorriveranchorage (2).jpg
    1200p_drifteralligatorriveranchorage (2).jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 63
Not sure if it counts as a toy, but I always smile when I use my Big Green Egg. It never goes more than a few days between uses, all year round.

Bought one of those in a Navy Exchange in the Philippines in 1969. Shipped it back to the East Coast and used it a year or so and then went to California to attend a school for a year. It got moderate use on the East Coast/heavy use in CA. From CA I got transferred to Spain. I was afraid it would not survive another long move so I gave it to relatives in CA with whom we had become reacquainted during that year. Have regretted doing that. It was great.

Not sure if it counts as a toy, but I always smile when I use my Big Green Egg. It never goes more than a few days between uses, all year round.

+1 . DW fell in love with my BGE because I'm doing most of the cooking now!

I learned to fly after ER. I sold a couple of old 911's to help pay for it. But kept the wife's Boxster.

Attachments

• IMG_0055.jpg
    IMG_0055.jpg
    589 KB · Views: 56
Used to be my sailboards, now it is this:

Nice bike.

Not really a toy, but my runabout to get around town for small errands and work on that cardio:

Attachments

• bike.jpg
    bike.jpg
    886.9 KB · Views: 55
Martin D41 Natural... picked guitar back up after 40 years... still learning

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-06-12 09.53.01.png
    Screenshot 2017-06-12 09.53.01.png
    568.8 KB · Views: 57

Nice - I most certainly consider it a good toy!

Had this, but recently sold it. I'll be thinking of another (maybe partnership) after ER...

Attachments

• N2846.JPG
    N2846.JPG
    123.1 KB · Views: 51
Here is mine.

I like the seed collection. You must have a really nice vegetable garden.

Wish I had room for a garden but don't. So, I only sneak growing some green onions in a large pot on the balcony :angel:.

Last edited:
My favorite toy for the past 2 years has been this fountain pen. I rediscovered the pleasure of exchanging snail mail (part of my social media detox) and have become an avid letter writer. I correspond regularly with a handful of people (whom I have never met) in 5 countries.

Attachments

• IMG_5167.JPG
    IMG_5167.JPG
    307 KB · Views: 50
Back
Top Bottom