Take this quiz to test your retirement savings IQ

Well, I nailed it, but I've been going at this for 35 years so far.

None of our retirement account statements currently list an account score. What companies include that?

Well I marked spending less as over the last three years of retirement my expenses are less....
Also the score question is a bit misleading. The RIP replacement has a number didn't consider it a score. Does this mean I'm WINNING!?

None of our retirement account statements currently list an account score. What companies include that?

Some have a color (Red, Yellow, Green)

Run Fidelity's tool, and it gives you a score, but I don't see it on their plain old statement.

Well I marked spending less as over the last three years of retirement my expenses are less....
Also the score question is a bit misleading. The RIP replacement has a number didn't consider it a score. Does this mean I'm WINNING!?

I also marked spending less. I no longer have 401k contributions, SS taxes, Medicare taxes, work clothes, commute costs, summer camps to keep the kids out of hooliganism during the summer... oh - and I paid off my mortgage - so no more mortgage payments. By plan, I spend significantly less than I did while working.

Wow, this is the second test that said I was a genius!

I forget what the other one was....

I guess I'm not a genius like the rest because I disagreed with the CFP's answer to the first question. As a long time LBYM Boglehead, I'm finding more of challenge in learning to spend than continuing to invest. You can't take it with you:dance:

Attachments

• hearse-uhaul.jpg
    hearse-uhaul.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 6
Back
Top Bottom