Thanks to All Here..........

FinanceDude

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I have been on here for about 3 months, and have already learned a ton....... :D

Looking forward to learning more...........and hopefully sharing a little......... ;)

Hey Dude,
I enjoyed that technical/fundamental exchange a lot! Thanks!

I meant to ask before...are you using a review course for the CFP exam? Didn't you say you were taking the November exam? Just curious. I'm taking the summer exam, god willing and the floods don't rise. I know that a number of others on the forum have their CFP, but none recently. I'm doing the College for Financial Planning program and I don't know what live review I should do. Thanks,
Sarah

FinanceDude said:
I have been on here for about 3 months, and have already learned a ton....... :D

Looking forward to learning more...........and hopefully sharing a little......... ;)

Your welcome. TGIF! Time for a cold one.  8)

mclesters said:
Hey Dude,
I enjoyed that technical/fundamental exchange a lot! Thanks!

I meant to ask before...are you using a review course for the CFP exam? Didn't you say you were taking the November exam? Just curious. I'm taking the summer exam, god willing and the floods don't rise. I know that a number of others on the forum have their CFP, but none recently. I'm doing the College for Financial Planning program and I don't know what live review I should do. Thanks,
Sarah

Review course at local community college endorsed by the CFP folks in Denver.

Am taking it next year..........have delayed the test for one year due to family issues............... :-\

Back
Top Bottom