The Easiest Way to Erase Your Mortgage in 2014

robotai

Confused about dryer sheets
International Living has sent me a promotion for a book called "The Easiest Way to Erase Your Mortgage in 2014", which they send you free with a subscription to International Living magazine. Has anyone read this book (not the magazine)? What is your opinion/thoughts etc?

Sent from my iPhone using Early Retirement Forum

It's probably more of a pamphlet or booklet than a book, and I bet the answer to the question asked in the title is "sell your home, pay off the mortgage, use the remaining cash to buy a cheap place in an foreign country".

It's probably more of a pamphlet or booklet than a book, and I bet the answer to the question asked in the title is "sell your home, pay off the mortgage, use the remaining cash to buy a cheap place in an foreign country".
+1

OP, you need to thank MichaelB for saving you the fifty bucks you'd have to spend subscribing to that overhyped magazine to get this valuable information!

Do the moderators have the ability to see the IP addresses used to create a post? I wonder what the chances are that the OP is somehow related to the mag or "book" (a lame attempt at buzz marketing).

Do the moderators have the ability to see the IP addresses used to create a post? I wonder what the chances are that the OP is somehow related to the mag or "book" (a lame attempt at buzz marketing).
You can rest assured the mod team "is aware of the potential problem and have their best people working on it." :)

The moderators are like Eliot Ness and The Untouchables. Watch what you do or they will.

Last edited:
I prefer
Liquid-Paper.jpg

for mortgages

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom