The Leap to Cheap

Onward

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Here's an interesting article, from AARP, on frugality and happiness.

a true sign of wealth is free time—freedom from drudgery and unwanted commitments.
A better way to be rich and happy - AARP The Magazine

My favorite part is the pic that accompanies the article:

420_LeaptoCheap.jpg

Another nice article by Jeff Yeager, the Ultimate Cheapskate and one of our members here on the Early Retirement Forum. I always enjoy reading his articles and posts.

And yes, what a cool picture. :)

Thanks! :flowers:

Another nice article by Jeff Yeager, the Ultimate Cheapskate and one of our members here on the Early Retirement Forum. I always enjoy reading his articles and posts.

And yes, what a cool picture. :)

Thanks! :flowers:

Ditto. And I loved reading his book, too. :)

:)I also enjoyed reading his book and being a cheapskate I sold it on Amazon after I finished it .

:)I also enjoyed reading his book and being a cheapskate I sold it on Amazon after I finished it .

OK, then I must confess, I borrowed the book from the library. ;) Otherwise, I'd have done exactly what you did.

OK, then I must confess, I borrowed the book from the library. ;) Otherwise, I'd have done exactly what you did.
I took the book from the library (didn't check it out), read it, and sold it on EBay.

Now, that's cheap (just kidding)....

Only think I would caution is about that dishwasher - like many things in life, if you don't use it, you will lose it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom