This will certainly be a big help in long-term planning

August 28, 2053 ... was surprised smoking only killed 5 years optomistically and 7 "normal". Don't smoke ... but I guess I believed - the mass media - that smoking would have a bigger impact.

Our 14-year-old was assured that she'd make it to age 101. Now she's motivated to hang on for another seven years to see the 22nd century...

Conduct a "monte-carlo-esque" study. Change your BMI by a couple points or your "outlook" from pessimistic to optimistic. One of these factors adds a couple years, the second adds like 10 years.

Fun to play with, I guess.

-CC

Ok so I put my info in and got some random date late into the future. But then my roommate and good friend put his info in, and guess what day he was projected to die?
My birthday.
This site is weird.

dont forget these life expectancy tables are greatly increased when your a couple. its like betting on a race and getting 2 horses to run on 1 bet.

while either one of you may follow the chart the fact is as a couple there are 2 of you. odds are one will die but 1 will live longer.

See, this is why I'm grumpy. I put in my info and the site says my time has already expired - date of death October 29, 2006. I'm pretty sure selecting "pessimistic" had a big effect. Rumors of my death are greatly exaggerated.

Grumpy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom