Join Early Retirement Today
Old 10-24-2008, 01:09 PM   #41
Recycles dryer sheets
I use ER forum for my "Glass is half full", and the Doomers website for the "half empty" side of me. I try to extract as much value added economic info from both websites to keep me informed. I have to say, the ER forum is actually starting to sound more like a doomers website!

I was using this website to keep me motivated into dollar cost averaging into the markets, but, even this website has turned doomerish.

DAYDREAMER is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 Early Retirement and Financial Independence Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you planning to be financially independent as early as possible so you can live life on your own terms? Discuss successful investing strategies, asset allocation models, tax strategies and other related topics in our online forum community. Our members range from young folks just starting their journey to financial independence, military retirees and even multimillionaires. No matter where you fit in you'll find that is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with our members, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create a retirement blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-24-2008, 01:30 PM   #42
Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso)
Give me a forum ...
Originally Posted by DAYDREAMER View Post
I was using this website to keep me motivated into dollar cost averaging into the markets, but, even this website has turned doomerish.
Exactly the contrarian indicator you need

Steady, steady... Keep DCA'ing...

Wait, I am supposed to scare everyone into capitulation to get this over with... Why am I joking?

NW-Bound is online now   Reply With Quote