Top One Percent? Half a Percent? Tenth of a Percent?

Im glad to hear that, because I think that's my bank!

The CEO I worked for, personally funded an apartment building for single moms. 32 unit building with childcare facilities. He then strong armed the other big banks into guaranteeing jobs for these moms. He told me he wasn't going to let any of these women and their kids fail. Cost him several millions. Totally anonymous too.

Checked into The Hyatt Regency on The Rhine in Cologne yesterday and had a glorious dinner at a nearby beach club. Finished the meal with an Armagnac. This is something we do because we can. Not trying to impress anyone. Just enjoying our money.

Good for you. Obviously worth it to you and must make you at least a little "happier".

Checked into The Hyatt Regency on The Rhine in Cologne yesterday and had a glorious dinner at a nearby beach club. Finished the meal with an Armagnac. This is something we do because we can. Not trying to impress anyone. Just enjoying our money.

Why not? You can't take it with you!

It is interesting to note that The Hyatt Regency is the cheapest and best hotel we have stayed in. Right on the Rhine in city centre.

Back
Top Bottom