Vanguard AMS good for estate trustee?

Lsbcal

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Has anybody had experience with Vanguard Asset Management Services as a trustee on an estate? We're thinking of naming them to manage some financial assets as a trustee after DW and I have both left the scene :(. Not a pleasant thought but it's bound to happen.

I selected Vanguard Trust Compay about three years ago because Its the ONLY trust com

>:D^-^USER vanguard trust companyHas anybody had experience with Vanguard Asset Management Services as a trustee on an estate? We're thinking of naming them to manage some financial assets as a trustee after DW and I have both left the scene :(. Not a pleasant thought but it's bound to happen.[/quote]

I selected Vanguard Trust compay about threes years ago because I Think it is the ONLY Trust company that will be organized in the future as it is today. Think 10-15-20 or more years. The people will be different but the pholosophy will be about the same. Can not say that about a bank,,look how many have been gone out of busiiness or talken over..or other trust company organizations..I then have Vanguard Management Compnay running our Trust accout for the same reason.

Relfont, we've had an account with Vanguard since the 70's. I agree that Vanguard is likely to be around for 20 to 30 years in a similiar form. Hopefully they will also retain their traditional low fee structure.

Back
Top Bottom