Vanguard Distributions?

New Yorker

Confused about dryer sheets
I am a relatively new mutual fund customer.  Can anyone tell me about the distributions?  I have and .  I thought they were supposed to do distributions yesterday but I don't see anything showing up in my account.  When do they post these?

account holders, can you clue me in?

New Yorker

Distributions can take several days to show up in the account...if you read either the fund info or the press release regarding the distributions, they usually say something like "the distribution was taken on 6/24 and paid on 6/27 to fund holders of record on xx/yy."

Notth said:
Distributions can take several days to show up in the account...if you read either the fund info or the press release regarding the distributions, they usually say something like "the distribution was taken on 6/24 and paid on 6/27 to fund holders of record on xx/yy."

Thanks Notth. I finally found it on their site!

New Yorker

NY'er,

Isn't it funny. In all my accumulation years of investing I ignored dividends. Now I check Vanguard regularly and get positively giddy watching those divvies roll in!

BUM said:
In all my accumulation years of investing I ignored dividends. Now I check Vanguard regularly and get positively giddy watching those divvies roll in!

I'm still accumulating, but I also look forward to the day I can enjoy collecting the "rent" on my money.  For the time being, I'll enjoy watching my net worth grow month to month.

Back
Top Bottom