Vanguard Preliminary Capital Gain Distributions

Thanks. Unless it changes, I don't see VTSAX nor VFWAX on the list. I'd understand about the latter given its performance, but not sure about the former...maybe because it's an index which is fine by me.

Thanks. Unless it changes, I don't see VTSAX nor VFWAX on the list. I'd understand about the latter given its performance, but not sure about the former...maybe because it's an index which is fine by me.
I would expect no capital gains on either of those funds, as they have an ETF version which allows for tax effective management of capital gains.

I would expect no capital gains on either of those funds, as they have an ETF version which allows for tax effective management of capital gains.
Exactly. I have both of these funds, and I don't even have a column in my spreadsheet to record any capital gains from either because they haven't had any (at least since I have owned them). They will give you dividends though.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom