Viewing Quarterly Dividends at Fidelity?

PointBreeze

Recycles dryer sheets
I just moved half of my investments from Vanguard to Fidelity. I'm in the habit of recording my quarterly dividends and interest in a spreadsheet. On Vanguard's site, there is a great page to quickly access this information for all accounts, divided up between Taxable and Non-taxable.
(My Accounts --> Dividends and Capital Gains).

I can't find a similar page in Fidelity. I really don't want to sift through monthly statements or look at each fund separately if there is a handy page that does this for me.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I download all transactions into Quicken and track them there.

Under history in the activities tab, you can see all transactions, and you can download them in CSV form which can then be opened by a spreadsheet program.

That's why I started using the free Personal Capital site, FIDO does a horrible job at that whereas PC has all dividends on the dashboard. One can view it monthly, quarterly, yearly.... Works for me

Thanks, Audreyh1!

I don't use Quicken. The CSV download is potentially useful, but a lot more work than having it all summarized on one page such as Vanguard provides.

That's why I started using the free Personal Capital site, FIDO does a horrible job at that whereas PC has all dividends on the dashboard. One can view it monthly, quarterly, yearly.... Works for me

I've considered Personal Capital, but I'm reluctant to have yet another site on the Internet that has all the information about my money.

I've considered Personal Capital, but I'm reluctant to have yet another site on the Internet that has all the information about my money.

My take is that they can't touch it so what do I care? I'll show my numbers to anyone. It's just that, MY numbers.

Once you sign into Fidelity's website, there are 2 ways to see your dividends and interest. One way, for your taxable accounts only, is to select your taxable account then click on "More...." and you will see a "tax info (year-to-date)" option. Click on that and you can select the year in a drop-down menu. Then, you can choose from among the various types of distributions, from dividends to interest to tax-exempt interest to cap gain distributions.

Another way is to select "Activity and Orders" instead of the "More....." option. From there, you can choose various filters such as Time Period and Transaction Type. You are limited to a 90-day period, however, although that seems to be what you are looking for.

I use the Performance option. It's there monthly by default but you can choose quarterly and other options as well.

The Fidelity monthly statement shows a year table of the dividends paid in each account by month. It may be a rolling 12 month view - but it does show you the trailing 12 month income from each account. This may be the closest to what you are looking for.

Back
Top Bottom