Warren Buffett on "time"

EXCELLENT and thank you for that video! Warren always says the most intelligent things, especially when he said I can buy anything I want in the world, but I cannot buy time. Great clip!

This article popped up in a feed right after I watched this video^^.

It's excellent. I have time anorexia, too.

No person would give up even an inch of their estate, and the slightest dispute with a neighbor can mean hell to pay; yet we easily let others encroach on our lives — worse, we often pave the way for those who will take it over. No person hands out their money to passers-by, but to how many do each of us hand out our lives! We’re tight-fisted with property and money, yet think too little of wasting time, the one thing about which we should all be the toughest misers.

https://medium.com/@RyanHoliday/to-everyone-who-asks-for-just-a-little-of-your-time-here-s-what-it-costs-to-say-yes-5eaa0d6ad057

omni

This is an awesome clip. And as more and more people I know pass away, it really hits home.

Thanks for posting. And in a fitting way it’s a short video�� There’s knowledge and there’s wisdom. Then there’s Buffett wisdom. We’re better off because he wants to share.

Sit on your ass and read! What a way!

What's important in life? That's the million $ question. For Buffett, a billion $ question. Even in retirement, we can be buffeted about with minutia, taking time for granted.

Back
Top Bottom